REMOTE ONLINE NOTARIZATIONS
Valid In All 50 States
Get Your Important Documents Legally Notarized
100 % Online From Your Computer, Tablet or Smartphone
From Anywhere In The World
With online notarization, a signer personally appears before the Notary
at the time of the notarization, using two-way webcam and audio technology
over the internet instead of being physically present in the same room.
Pricing starts at only $25.00 for a Single Document Online Notarization
with one Notary Certificate (+$6 for additional certificate).
How Does It Work
1. Schedule an online notarization session
2. Receive an email invitation and follow the link; upload
or email the Notary the document(s) for notarization
3. Verify Your Identity through a knowledge-based authentication (KBA) process.
KBA requires the signer to answer a series of computer-generated questions based
on the signer’s personal history, credit and financial information.
4. Meet your Notary online for a notarization session
The notary confirms your identity and describes the next steps.
You fill in the required information and sign the document electronically.
After this, the notary attaches a digital notarization seal and, if necessary, a notarization certificate.
5. Submit Payment Details (Credit Card)
5. Download the notarized document(s)
You will also receive an email with a link to download the document.
The notarized document(s) will be available to download for
7 days after the notarization session is completed.
What Documents Can Be Notarized
We accept the following Document Formats:
- PDF, DOCX, PPTX and XLSX Text Formats
- PNG, SVG, BMP, JPG and TIFF image formats
- The document extension should correspond to the document content
- The document size should not exceed 25 MB
ID Verification Requirements Needed
To Pass The ID Verification Process
- The signer must be a U.S. Citizen or legal U.S. Resident with at least 3-5 years of active U.S. credit history
- Must have Valid U.S. Driver License or ID card (no passport or Military ID)
- U.S. Social Security Number
- United States based mobile telephone number from a major carrier (No Google Voice, VOIP etc.)
- Credit Report can not be locked
- You need a Web Browser such as Google Chrome or Safari
- Reliable Internet connection of at least 5 Mbps (check your speed here)
- Video camera (built-in or external)
- Speaker and microphone (built-in or external)
A Notary Public is prohibited from the unauthorized practice of law.
The unauthorized practice of law means offering legal services without being licensed as an attorney:
- Giving advice about a document a customer needs
- Recommending the type of notarization required
- Offering an opinion about the legality or effect of a document
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm
Available 24/7 by Appointment
Same Day Service Available
(954) 650-0767| Phone Call or Text
- Broward County
- Palm Beach County
- And surrounding areas